On August 19, 2011 Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore's privileges at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital in Tarpon Springs, Florida (now Florida Hospital North Pinellas) were placed under a "precautionary suspension." She had to leave the hospital building and was not even allowed to follow up with the patient upon whom she had just completed major surgery.
This website exists because Dr. Dinsmore did everything according to the "rules" in addressing the allegations against her, and has continued to conduct herself according to the utmost of professional standards. The "rules" are stacked against physicians in these cases, and every attempt to have a fair hearing among her peers has been dismissed without even the slightest consideration.
Specifically, these peers include the following:
- Bruce Bergherm, CEO, Helen Ellis Memorial / Florida Hospital North Pinellas
- Jennifer Evans Watson, MD, Department of Obstetrics / Gynecology Chair
- Nicolas Pavouris, MD, Medical Staff President
- Thomas Carson, MD, Credentials Committee Chair
You don't have to personally know Dr. Dinsmore, nor even like her as a person. You don't have to understand the medical care in question, nor agree with her style of practice. You are not being asked to protest in order to have her reinstated. Just please read this website with an open mind, then consider the following:
- If physicians won't treat their peers ethically, how will they treat their patients?
- Is Adventist Health Systems (owner of the Florida Hospitals chain) stated mission of "Enxtending the Healing Ministry of Christ" really believable?
Thank you for your time.